Thursday, August 5, 2021

Embracing By Stephen Weber

 


Embracing

By Stephen Weber

Written by

Chrissie Sheppard

 

The latest single to come our way by Stephen Weber is entitled Embracing, a wonderful felt piano piece. Listening to the music, it made me think back to those many moments in my life that I have truly embraced the moment, the ones we have loved and lost and the times that we will never be able to regain, as there is a sense of remembering in the music that took me along this path.

But there is something else in the weave that keeps you moving on, and not allowing you sit for too long in one place, as it wraps a musical arm around you and embraces you in the moment of, now.

A fascinating piece indeed from Weber and one that I am sure will prove very popular with listeners.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment