Monday, September 5, 2022

Blue Sky Within by Ryan Judd

 


Blue Sky Within

By

Ryan Judd

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Ryan Judd is producing some of the most amazingly tranquil music of his career currently, but on Blue Sky Within, we may well have seen him produce easily his most ambient single of all time.

Judd has taken the art of an acoustic guitar performance and allowed the silence within to grow exponentially. Blue Sky Within is a new offering and I am currently on my fifth listen concurrently to, and soon to be sixth, within this new single you will find, peace, tranquillity and harmonic bliss, I cannot recall another solo acoustic track I’ve heard this year that has given me all that and more.

Blue Sky Within by Ryan Judd is a beautiful land of ambience created by one of the most sensitive acoustic guitarists around today, a true sanctuary of the soul can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment