Thursday, June 8, 2023

Tuscany by Andrea Sertori

 


Tuscany

By

Andrea Sertori

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

This new single by Andrea Sertori takes me to a blissful place in central Italy, a country I am close to, and one that is most certainly on my list of places to visit, but until that time arrives I can travel vicariously through the medium of music with pianist Andrea Sertori and his brand new single Tuscany.

Sertori is a fine pianist and in my view, one who is improving with each release. His music has been somewhat of an emotional attachment for me during the recent pandemic, music always helps you through.

Here the artist paints a picture of this beautiful region, one steeped in culture and historical energies. Sertori’s piano performances are like watching a master painter create, you are drawn in by the melody, and images form within the mind’s eye as his piano manifests textures and tones, colours and scenes. This has probably got to be one of the most beautiful compositions yet by the pianist; one that I am certain will be adored by his fans, and those who follow the solo piano genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment