Thursday, June 29, 2023

Regrets of Youth By Victor Birkan

 


Regrets of Youth

By

Victor Birkan

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Now here is a subject we could all probably relate to, for years I had regretted many choices I had made in my life, but now I’ve turned that around, for without those mistakes I would not be the person I am today, and live the beautiful life I do now, lessons had and have been learned.

Her Birkan creates a sound track for the past using felt piano, one that moves like waves on a deep dark ocean as it reflects on past regrets, Birkan is a wizard of mood, reflection and retrospection, and here on this brand new single he falls right into the amazing groove and vibe he has created lately.

Regrets of Youth by Victor Birkan has a softness of approach, a forgiving tone of comfort, and his performance also gives the listener one thing that all of humanity desires in hope. The light flourishing keys and notes towards the end of this new single bring us home to a place of acknowledgement and acceptance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment