Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Peaceful Walk in the Forest By RAF21

 


Peaceful Walk in the Forest

By

RAF21

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

This for me has to be the best example of a new age single I have heard this year with ease. In one opening phrase RAF21 sums up the scene, really good new age music has to take you there, for me, I am in the forest, it’s very early morning, and the hovering intensity of the artist’s work illustrates a slow but glorious sunrise, one soon to be sun manifested in a sun kissed meadow.

Peaceful Walk in the Forest by RAF21 is a masterful pastiche of synths and keyboards, bringing together some of the most harmonious and calming music possible. There is a delicate gentleness as well about this beautiful new single that I also adore, this faultless progression through a serene landscape is just utterly idyllic; what the artist does so well here is to create a wonderfully slow procession over a backdrop of natural sounds, without the need for overly complicated melodies or crescendos.

Peaceful Walk in the Forest by RAF21 is a harmonious picturesque creation of a tranquil reality and after playing this song now no less than 5 times, I think I will upgrade my aforementioned comment, and state that I do believe that this may well be the finest new age styled single I have ever listened too. You would do yourself a disservice by not buying it immediately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment