Thursday, May 5, 2022

All For You By Melany Thompson


All For You

By

Melany Thompson

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I do very much appreciated the opportunity that arose this morning of being able to review one of the finest piano with instrumentation singles I have heard for many a month, and called All For You, and by the simply outstanding Melany Thompson.

This cinematic soundscape is deeply moving, full on emotive and packed with such passion and positive intent; the orchestration was simply divine and hit the resonation button with me with ease.

Melany Thompson on All For You has manifested a track of pure passion from her own open heart, and in doing so, has created one of the best singles in this full flowing romantic piano based symphonic style, that I have heard for simply eons. If this isn’t a huge hit, then I will be shocked to my very core


 

No comments:

Post a Comment