Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Myst by Bergi



Myst

By

Bergi

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I was listening to this song on the radio only the other day and it had me transfixed; the imploring nature of the piano was so moving and emotive, that I just had to listen to see where it would take me.

Myst from Bergi is an outstanding single from the artist, the performance on piano is utterly reflective and deeply emotional, and a song that would easily fit into the category of being cinematic in its overall energies as well.

If a composition stops me in my tracks it must be good, and Myst from Bergi is most certainly that, it is music that will conjure up memories moods and images within the mind, it is a song that may well bring a tear to your eye with its tones of reflection and sad beauty, but overall, it is a piece that I am more than happy to recommend to anyone who likes their music to move them to the very depths of their soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment