Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Misty Window By Ramesh Kumar Kannan



Misty Window

By

Ramesh Kumar Kannan

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I regard myself as a newbie to the world of Jazz, my four year journey has sealed a love for this deep and wide genre, and my appreciation of truly superb tunes is now at its peak, and Misty Window by Ramesh Kumar Kannan would certainly have to go down as an absolute must for my Jazz radio show as well.

Misty Window by Ramesh Kumar is a smooth and laid back Jazz composition that creates such evocative images of Jazz clubs throughout the ages, the calmness of performance here is sublime, the light percussion and beautiful bass all adds weight to this crafted new single by the artist, as his presentation on piano is one of the best I have heard this year in the Jazz genre, and one I find extremely easy to recommend to you right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment