Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Calling County Clare By Fiona Joy Hawkins



Calling County Clare

By

Fiona Joy Hawkins

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

This I must say comes at a very good time for me, as I have just been asked to guest host a Celtic Music radio show, so it’s going on my playlist right now. The multi-instrumental nature of Calling County Clare is truly magnificent, with a full flowing percussion, smooth and tranquil guitars and whistles all guiding us around the landscape of County Clare; it really doesn’t get any better than this.

Fiona Joy Hawkins piano literally sings in a joyful repose and positivity, and the colours that flow from her keys are truly sublime, and at all times quite moving too. Sometimes I have it easy when presented with such sublime compositions, as such it I am blissfully happy to recommend Calling County Clare to anyone who likes truly beautiful instrumental music, here is a song that will take you on a journey, and leave you with a smile on your face whilst doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment