Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Waving to the Moon By Andrea Sertori

 


Waving to the Moon

By

Andrea Sertori

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

There is usually one moment, one tune, and one song, perhaps one composition that I meet up with on a daily basis that brings me calm, solace, peace and a whole heap of tranquillity, and today I have found that within the loving realms of this beautiful new single from Andrea Sertori entitled, Waiving to the Moon.

I always listen thoroughly to any music given to me to review, and it says something about this new offering that I am now on listen 5 consecutively, it is that good, but more than that, this solo piano performance by Sertori gifts me a rare thing, peaceful ambience.

The gentle fluency of the artist’s performance on piano is something to utterly enjoy, the delicacy with which his hands caress the keys is tender and sensitive. Listening to this song is like a big musical hug, perhaps even whilst watching the moonrise, that vista would indeed be perfect for this marvellous new composition from Andrea Sertori, one that through its sheer beauty and serenity, should be a big hit for the artist, and a fan favourite over may years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment