Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Embracing the Dark By Bruce Petherick

 


Embracing the Dark

By

Bruce Petherick

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Embracing the Dark has to be one of the most intriguing and fascinating singles I have reviewed this year; I was sitting in the heat of a late October heatwave, fans blowing and trying to listen to this new single of Bruce Petherick, but I could hear so much more going on in the background that I had to turn everything off, stick the headphones on and listen again.

I am so glad I did, the depth of performance is quite incredible and has personally given me inspiration for enhancement of my own work; the sounds of creaking wood, along with rain and storms within the backdrop of this amazing new single were truly encapsulating. I can see this new offering being one of those tracks that could be summed up by saying that there is an addictive quality to the musical narrative here that is utterly undeniable.


No comments:

Post a Comment