Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Your Path By Andrea Sertori

 


Your Path

By

Andrea Sertori

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

This brand new single has to be in my view one of the best thus far released by pianist Andrea Sertori; it is called Your Path and has one of the warmest compositional structures you’re likely to hear on the keys.

I gazed at the idyllic art work for the single whilst listening to the piece for the first three plays, its perfection, as is the artist’s magical interplay from happiness to a more reflective energy; it’s wonderfully fluent and magical.

Andrea Sertori has manifested many singles over this past year alone, but I believe that this may well be my favourite, at times his style on this piece reminds me of early Annie Locke, and he has captured that heart felt, feel good energy within the compositional structure with ease, simply beautiful indeed, and should be a big hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment