Thursday, January 5, 2023

Trance‘n’dance By Ian Cameron Smith

 


Trance‘n’dance

By Ian Cameron Smith

Written by

Chrissie Sheppard

 

The latest single to come our way from Ian Cameron Smith is an upbeat number that crosses genres, with its slight dance yet chilled vibes, it’s called Trance’n’dance and is so different from what I have come to expect from him musically.

I really enjoyed this musical sojourn with this new arrangement taking the lead, as it led me down new avenues with the artist to explore a different side to the musician. There is so much within this composition, that I would suggest taking several listens to ensure you capture each and every nuance.

I think this new release will appeal to most people, as its catchy melody takes you by the hand and leads you onward into a world of blissful fluency.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment