Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Finding My Way By Lisa Swerdlow

 


Finding My Way

By

Lisa Swerdlow

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

It is always a pleasure when you believe you have listened to something that ticks all the right boxes, and is probably the best creation manifested by an artist to date, and through the pen, performance and presentation of Lisa Swerdlow and her new single Finding My Way, I believe I have touched that hallowed ground.

The multi-instrumental nature of her new single is by far some of the best I have heard in the genre, this is a new arrangement that has everything, a moody refrain, a little Jazz ethic, a multi-cultural flavour, and potential movie soundtrack in the making, it is also reflective, melodic and inspiring! And above all that, there is a performance on the piano that is beyond outstanding.

I believe that Swerdlow has created the perfect single here, there is also nothing quite like a little trumpet in the middle of January, to add that wonderful mournful quality to a piece, this one has to be a sure fire hit with great ease, if there is any justice in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment