Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wind By Minna Ora

 


Wind

By

Minna Ora

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

It takes something special these days for me to sit up straight and acclaim wow! But this I did, whilst listening to the latest single from Finish singer Minna Ora called Wind. This is a stunning new vibrant offering from the talented artiste, and one that crosses a multitude of genres, and could even be one of a growing number of musicians in the new age rock category.

Through our lives we all come across challenges, its how we handle those moments and what we learn from them that counts. Here Minna Ora expresses herself so beautifully, it completely resonated with me, as I too longed to find a sanctuary of peace and tranquillity, I’m glad to say success was eventually found.

I am also going to be bold here, this is one of the finest vocal based tracks I have heard, especially in this style for years, and thus I see a huge hit on the horizon for it, also a tip of the hat to the other additional musicians, and especially the guitar of Kari Ora, whose performance melted my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment