Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I Loved You By Lisa Cullum

 


I Loved You

By

Lisa Cullum

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Lisa Cullum is indeed an accomplished pianist, and the last couple of years have been excellent for her release wise, she is indeed truly making a mark on the genre of piano with instrumentation. However, with this new single entitled I Loved You, I think she may well have sealed a future of radiant brightness within the musical confines this, her new offering.

Delicate textures, a sublime orchestral backdrop and a sensitivity of performance like never before, this is one of those arrangements that may well be the rocket that launces the next stage of her development, and with ease her best work thus far, a big hit surely must be on the cards with, I Loved You by Lisa Cullum. There is also a vocal version too, featuring the talented Bria Sade a talented vocalist from America.


No comments:

Post a Comment