Monday, August 8, 2022

Light of Hope By Ian Cameron Smith

 


Light of Hope

By

Ian Cameron Smith

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I must admit it quite shocked me when I looked back and found I had been following, listening, and thoroughly enjoying the music of Ian Cameron Smith for over 20 years now, and here he is once more back in my life, with a beautiful and tranquil new single called Light Of Hope.

Hope is something many of us need now more than ever, and this sometimes emotive, sometimes soothing musical narrative, could well be the anthem for the realisation of that dream.

Cameron Smith plays an acoustic guitar with so much feeling and that mood is transported to the listener with ease, and is a true panacea of peace and calm, making this new release, Light of Hope, yet another success in a long line of work created by one of the best new age guitarists in the business.


No comments:

Post a Comment