Thursday, August 11, 2022

Into the Ether By Arrizza

 


Into the Ether

By

Arrizza

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

It’s always a really good sign for me, when my first reaction to a new song is an exclamation such as wow! This word was the first one I uttered when I first played Into the Ether by Arrizza, this is a stunning new single and it is simply one of the best instrumental offerings I have heard this year.

Arrizza has become a well-known name on the radio, with recordings that date back as far as 2014, and I believe that Into the Ether will propel him quickly up the charts once more, this new offering is a wonderful example on how to build a single, progress a composition, and grow an arrangement.

Into the Ether by Arrizza is a mixture of keyboards and guitar, with a delicate ever onward beat, one that stays in your mind for ages and never lets you go, a sure fire hit without a shadow of a doubt can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment