Thursday, August 11, 2022

Dreams of Youth By Andrea Sertori

 


Dreams of Youth

By

Andrea Sertori

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Andrea Sertori must now be regarded as one of the most accomplished pianists of this decade, over the last couple of years the artist has produced a double figure amount of single compositions, and with the release of Dreams of Youth we may have just found one of the most sensitive and gentle songs of his career.

A tranquil, yet harmonious performance can be found here, this presentation is so redolent of the subject matter, as I draw into my mid 60’s, I don’t dream of recapturing my youth, I just wish I had the sense of calm, peace and tranquillity, that this piece brings me now, when I was a youth! Still I have it now, that’s the main thing, and I also have Dreams of Youth by Andrea Sertori, which I rate to possibly be the best work thus far by the pianist.


No comments:

Post a Comment