Friday, November 18, 2022

Into the Mist By Ryan Judd

 


Into the Mist

By

Ryan Judd

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I have spent many years listening to ambient music, I find good music of this elk a fine healing modality all of its own, and in many cases a creative and scared space can be found within its refrains, I say this because this new single by Ryan Judd called Into The Mist has just manifested all of the above for me.

The end of a long tiring day draws to a close, and I listen to the soothing acoustic guitar of Judd’s latest single Into The Mist. That is exactly where all my concerns and worries float away to, the fragility of a floating autumn mist and calm is left.

Ryan Judd is one of the finest ambient acoustic guitarists around today, his use of minor chords and harmonics is wonderfully crafted here, and for me that hovering back drop of sound that assists Judd’s expertise is utter bliss. May peace be upon you if you purchase this sensitive new offering from the artist, it is without doubt beautiful beyond belief!

Follow this link to listen now: https://songwhip.com/ryanjudd/into-the-mist


No comments:

Post a Comment