Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Matter of Time By Shelby Lock

 


A Matter of Time

By

Shelby Lock

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I seem to have been lucky today, I have completed two reviews of some of the best music in their respective genres I have heard for simply years, and here is another one as, as Shelby Lock has manifested one of the most inventive exciting, and powerful solo piano pieces I have heard for utterly ages, with her latest single A Matter Of Time.

I adore music that takes me on a musical journey, brings me a fascinating intelligent arrangement, crosses borders and boundaries, and is not afraid to just flow! All of this Lock does with such ease and in a most impressive style too, and what a pleasure it was to be allowed well over 4 minutes of musical mastery to just enjoy this breath-taking encounter. A Matter of Time by Shelby Lock is something amazing to experience, allow the pleasure of the moment and simply go for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment