Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Highland Road By Rick Sparks

 


Highland Road

By

Rick Sparks

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

The first thing I did before putting fingers to keys on this review, was to open the single art work of Highland Road; I sat there and gazed at its picture and allowed myself to get totally lost in the graphic and the music combined, the rolling hills, footpaths and tarns, all seemed to magically be alive, and it was Sparks brilliance on creating this Celtic driven opus that got me there.

What I adored about this single was that he didn’t overdue it, and through Sparks great commitment and crafted skill set, he has unveiled a magnificent work of ambience, and manifested something in Highland Road that will appeal to all who listen.

A chilled, but memorable ambient moment of musical magic is here, and one that is ready to transport you to its location with consummate ease.




No comments:

Post a Comment