Thursday, October 14, 2021

Beginnings By Lisa Cullum

 


Beginnings

By Lisa Cullum

Written by

Chrissie Sheppard

 

It was such a delight to listen to the latest single “Beginnings” from Lisa Cullum today; it was the perfect way to start my day, the refreshing tones of piano with a light orchestral arrangement eased me into my morning, helped me slow the pace down, so that I could simply sit and just be at ease for a while, as I made my way into the day.

This new single from Lisa was written in loving memory of Saylor Rose Kerlin, a young child who tragically lost their life in an accident, and has been released through the Yellow Rose Records label, and is just what I have come to expect from Lisa, her performance style is always so delicate and performed from her heart.

A beautifully written and performed piece of music by Lisa Cullum that should be a huge hit for her and one that I know listeners who like good music that is performed with a delicate touch will enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment