Friday, January 15, 2021

Kisahkihitin I Love You By Rhonda Head

 


Kisahkihitin I Love You

By

Rhonda Head

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

I needed a boost today after some early negative news, so to hear this simply beautiful song by Rhonda Head, not only elevated my mood, but made me smile, a smile of appreciation, after all it is not often I get to hear someone singing I Love You in Cree, such an honour and a treat.

Rhonda Head with Kisahkihitin I Love You has manifested something here that we all needed to hear now more than ever, and brought us back to the seeds of humanity to do it. Here is a song of love sung across the boundless and borderless musical realms of time, a smooth performance, a wonderful textured vocal, a symphonic backdrop and a calming piano, now you can’t ask for more than that can you.



No comments:

Post a Comment