Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Ionic Realms [Victronomy Plubonius] By Desensitized

 


Ionic Realms [Victronomy Plubonius]

By

Desensitized

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

My love for modern art and its creation would eventually lead me to a place where I would try and source music, ones that would fit my endless gaze and desire to slip into the creations, and find a sanctuary away from the madding crowd, so to speak.

Ambient music constructs would be that eventual asylum, and this is where I find myself now, pondering the thoughts of the multiverse, encapsulated by the sounds of Ionic Realms, a sublime electronic ambient manifestation by Desensitized, from their latest album Chaos In Premonition.

Desensitized are Deborah Martin and Dean De Benedictis, and between them, they have brought to this realm an amazingly atmospheric collection of impressive electronic tones and sounds, among them I would choose Ionic Realms as my go to piece, its ambience manifests for me a dimension of resonance so vast and wide, yet safe and secure in its structure; a true sanctuary indeed, and a very classy ambient music expression.


1 comment: