Thursday, December 15, 2022

Arlington Square ft Leah Finkelstein By Carbe and Durand

 


Arlington Square ft Leah Finkelstein

By

Carbe and Durand

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

Carbe and Durand are two artists that I feel I have known for years musically, and wait, I have! In fact since the turn of the century, and with the album Misterioso, they have been on my radar. Here they are again today to brighten up my day, and they have added to their ranks, by including the ever talented Leah Finkelstein.

Together the three of them lift the cadence of the day, and create a wonderfully light happy and cheerful refrain called Arlington Square, the soft fluent Jazz styled elements work wonderfully with the duos Latin back ground, and the upbeat and vibrant tempo should see another huge chart hit come their way very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment