Wednesday, September 9, 2020

As the Seasons Change By Kinslea Rae

 


As the Seasons Change

By

Kinslea Rae

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

This is indeed a very timely release indeed as we enter autumn, but this would be a single that totally entranced me for more than that one reason, here is a slice of solo piano that speaks volumes, and manifests great colours as it plays.

Kinslea Rae’s performance on this her latest single is so redolent of the subject matter, and each note that fell from her piano were akin to the layers of multi-coloured leaves that drop from the tired branches of aged trees.

She has a depth here that is sublime, a tempo that so very cleverly played, one that paints the picture of this beautiful change with ease. I would also like to give credit to her art work as well, on my first listen I just gazed at the graphic, listened to the music and I was there, top marks Kinslea Rae, a guaranteed hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment