Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Spiritual Particles By Claudio Casanueva



Spiritual Particles
By
Claudio Casanueva
Written by
Steve Sheppard

I have now listened to this brand new single by Claudio Casanueva several times in a row, and I think I may have experienced one of my most beautiful musical moments of the year whilst doing so.

Spiritual Particles is a vast ambient work that literally floats and drifts within linear time. Here you will find a timeless opus that is so peace filled, yet uplifting and soothing as well.

Casanueva has stepped into his absolute power with this track, and I believe it is also a composition that could well give people some much needed solace in this global time of great stress and trouble, this singles is utterly recommended at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment