Friday, May 1, 2020

Broken Pieces By Lynn Tredeau & Joseph L Young



Broken Pieces
By
Lynn Tredeau & Joseph L Young
Written by
Steve Sheppard

Two artists that share a total love for music have joined together in a symbiotic musical partnership, to bring us one of the most chilled singles this year so far. The piano skills of Lynn Tredeau weave a reflective musical narrative with the saxophone of Joseph L Young and the result is absolute magic.

When I first heard the refrains of Broken Pieces a blissful sensation drifted across my mind, it reminded me in parts of “Love Theme” from Bladerunner by Vangelis, now that’s no mean comparison. Regardless this extremely talented duo have manifested something very special here indeed, that I think is going to be a huge success with the fans and in the charts, this one get a 10 out of 10 from me with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment