Friday, July 24, 2026

The Space We Share By Louis Colaiannia

 


The Space We Share

By

Louis Colaiannia

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

It was good to hear from Louis Colaiannia again, for a short time he was one of our presenters here at One World Music Radio, and to this day I still have fond memories of the first piece of music I received from him entitled The Next Stage, back in 2013. From then until now Louis has always presented his fans with some top quality music, and here on this new single called The Space We Share he has continued that theme with ease.

There is something quite ambient about this new single of his, so far to say that it creates a vast oasis of space for the listener to fully appreciate the overall narrative of the composition, one that can be felt most poignantly at the 1:30 minute mark, the track literally pulls back and breathes and then slowly manifests into something utterly glorious.

The Space We Share by Louis Colaiannia is a multi-instrumental haven of utter beauty, moving segments of great exquisiteness and charm, followed by flowing ambient tonal directives, and then a build to a tempered crescendo, which I must say I absolutely adore about this new composition.

Without doubt I can put my hand on my heart and state that in my opinion The Space We Share by Louis Colaiannia is the artist’s best work thus far, and I wouldn’t mind betting that a top 5 slot in the charts will be achieved; this is instrumental music at its very best.


No comments:

Post a Comment