Monday, February 13, 2023

Rise By Walter Anderson

 


Rise

By

Walter Anderson

Written by

Steve Sheppard

 

A new name for me, but one I am very grateful to now have around me, and of course also to start my day, as I introduce the listener to Walter Anderson and his latest single Rise. This slice of solo piano was just what was needed to start off another week in my world, as the fluency and textures found in this short form piece were simply sublime.

Walter Anderson is a pianist of great colour, and his skill set on this new single manifests an almost classical mood at times, but overall, is a composition with more warmth and a lightness of presentation, one that is so very appealing to listen to.

Rise has to be one of the most uplifting solo piano pieces I have heard for a while, a creation that takes the listener to a place of peace and serenity, and a track that is sure to find its way into the hearts and minds of each and every willing listener; a sure fire chart hit lays in waiting here on Rise by Walter Anderson.


No comments:

Post a Comment